8th Annual Scrapbooking Retreat
June 6-8, 2014
Take your scrapbooking to the next level at Manchester University’s Eighth Annual Scrapbooking Retreat. Download registration here.
What's included at the retreat:
Close To My Heart Classes
Learn how to Make Flip Flaps. The class will cost $6 and you will receive a pack of flip flaps. Pre-registration for this class is required by May 26.
Scrapbooking With the Artbooking Class. Demonstration and construction of a scrapbook page. Cost of $6.
Registration due by May 30
Check in on Friday, June 6, between 2-6 p.m.
Check out on Sunday, June 8, by 1 p.m.
Questions? Phone 877-624-8378 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everything you need for a weekend of fun and creativity!
* Question and answer sessions with Creative Memories consultant Sue Hooley
* Your own sturdy 6-foot table to spread out all weekend and not pack up until you leave
* NEW! A comfortable adjustable office chair for everyone
* Creative Memories supplies for purchase, including albums, refill pages, papers, stickers, cropping tools, adhesives and more
* Wireless internet access
* Popcorn and movie night
* Door prizes
* Meals provided beginning with dinner on Friday and ending with breakfast on Sunday morning
* Accommodations in our suite-style residence halls (overnight guests only). Each room features two single beds with a private bathroom and shower. One set of towels and bed linens are provided.
* Goody bag to take home!